Eligibility Test for Admission into B.A/B.Com/B.Sc Degree Programs.
1) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Candidates with or without any formal educational qualifications are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into the I Year of the B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. (3 YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME) for the academic year 2010-11, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July, 2010. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2010 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
2) HOW TO OBTAIN THE PROSPECTUS-CUM-APPLICATION FORM:
E.T. APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING PLACES
a) University Campus in Person or by Post.
b) All the Study Centers of BRAOU in A.P.
c) All e-Seva Centres in A.P.
a) IN PERSON: Candidates can obtain the Application Form and Prospectus from any of the Study Centres of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University or from the University Campus on payment of Rs.200/- (which includes the cost of application and registration fee) by way of Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, payable at Hyderabad.
b) E-SEVA CENTRES: The application form can be obtained through Cash payment of Rs.210/- each from all the E-Seva counters in A.P.
c) BY POST: Candidates may also obtain the Application Form and Prospectus by Post from the Controller of Examinations, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500 033 by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.250/- drawn from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of the “Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, payable at Hyderabad, superscribing on the cover ET-2010. Application Form along with a written requisition giving full address with pin code, on or before 28-01-2010. The requisitions that reach after the above date will be returned.
3) HOW TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM: Candidates have to submit the filled-in-application forms at the Study Centers where they desire to appear for the Eligibility Test before the last date. They are advised to collect their Hall Tickets four days before the date of examination from the same study centre where they have submitted the application form.
4) DATE, VENUE AND MEDIUM OF ELIGIBILITY TEST: Eligibility Test will be conducted on SUNDAY 11 -04-2010 from 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. in ENGLISH, TELUGU AND URDU MEDIA at all the Study Centers of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University, located in the TWIN-CITIES OF HYDERABAD, SECUNDERABAD AND ALL THE DISTRICTS OF ANDHRA PRADESH.
- COMMENCEMENT OF SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS 24-12-2009
- LAST DATE FOR SALE AND SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN APPLICATION FORMS: 28-01-2010
NOTE: 1) Demand Drafts obtained prior to the Notification and after the last date for submission of the application shall not be accepted. IPO/Money Orders/Cheques will not be accepted. 2) The candidates are requested to not to make any cash payment at Dr. BRAOU Study Centres since there is no cash transaction at the study center except e-Seva centres. 3) The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University during 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 and could not take admission in the subsequent years need not appear for the Eligibility Test once again. They can apply for admission directly. A separate notification for DIRECT ADMISSION will be issued during May/June-2010 for the candidates who have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 33.