Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Centre for Corporate Education, Training and Consultancy (CCETC) invites applications for admission to MBA PROGRAMME Two-Year Masters Degree Programme in collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), an international professional body based in the United Kingdom with students and members in 168 countries.
Unique features of the Programme
• Leads to a dual qualification, i.e. an MBA from IGNOU and an Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting from CIMA
• The MBA degree awarded by IGNOU is recognised by AICTE
• The CIMA qualification is recognised by employers worldwide.
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university (45% for reserved category)
All eligible applicants will be required to appear for an entrance test conducted by IGNOU
Please note that IGNOU reserves the right to alter/cancel an entrance examination centre.
• Application form will be available from 30 April 2011
• Last date for receipt of application form is 31 May 2011
• Entrance test will be held in June 2011
• Course commences from July 2011
For prospectus and application form, send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to the Programme Coordinator at the below mentioned address with a demand draft of Rs. 750/- in favour of IGNOU payable at Delhi.
For more information, please contact:
CIMA India Liaison Office
303, 3rd Floor, VIBGYOR Towers
C-62, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra East, Mumbai 400 051.
Telephone: +91 22 4237 0100, +91 22 4237 0111, +91 22 3291 1383
Fax: +91 22 4237 0109