The IITB-Monash Research Academy (The Academy) is an exciting partnership between the Indian Institute or Technology, Bombay (IITB) and Monash University, Melbourne (Australia).
The Academy’s jointly-badged PhD program is one in which students can undertake interdisciplinary research in several thematic areas of Science, Technology and Engineering.
The Academy’s June 2011 intake will focus on attracting top students to work in areas of applied research sponsored by its industrial partners.
• Receive a generous scholarship
• Receive co-supervision from Professors at IITB & Monash
• Receive a dually-awarded PhD degree from HTB&Monash
• Have access to world-class research facilities
• Gain international research experience
• Receive a special fellowship to visit Monash University.
Candidates with a first class Masters Degree in Engineering or Science from a reputed university or a Bachelors/Masters Degree (with a high CPA) from the NTs, NITs or BITS should take advantage of this unique opportunity to acquire an internationally recognised qualification and pursue a career in research.
The Academy is offering attractive PhD scholarships to suitable candidates.
Although not a prerequisite, candidates who have been highly placed in GATE or GRE should apply.
Apply for the PhD Program at: www.iitbmonash.org
Closing date for application: 11 April 2011
For more information, visit www.iitbmonash.org or email email@example.com