INDO-SWISS TRAINING CENTRE
CSIR-CENTRAL SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS ORGANISATION
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
SECTOR 30-C, CHANDIGARH -160 030
ADMISSION NOTICE (Session : 2018-19)
Online Applications are invited for Diploma Courses duly approved by AICTE, New Delhi being conducted by Indo-Swiss Training Centre (ISTC) at CSIR-CSIO, Chandigarh. Entrance Test for admission to the courses will be held on 15th July, 2018 (Sunday) at Chandigarh. Admission is open to both boys and girls.
- Number of Seats: The total number of seats is 140. (Reservations as per Govt. of India rules).
- Age: Those born on or after 1st August, 1999 (1st August, 1996 for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized school / board. Those who have appeared in the Matriculation Examination are also eligible to apply.
- Entrance Examination Fee: Rs 1200/- for General/ OBC and Rs 600/- for SC/ST Candidates. The fee is to be deposited online/offline through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm and then apply online as per instructions given in Information Brochure-2018.
- Online Application Form along with detailed relevant information is available on the websites istc.ac.in or www.csio.res.in w.e.f. 01-05-2018. Before applying online, the candidates are advised to read instructions carefully given in Information Brochure-2018 available on websites. Last date for submitting online application is 31-05-2018 up to 5:00 PM.
- A print-out of the submitted application with a passport size coloured photograph attested by a gazetted officer/principal affixed at appropriate place should reach “The Principal, Indo- Swiss Training Centre, CSIR-CSIO, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh- 160 030” on or before June 08, 2018 by 5.00 PM.
- For further information related to admission, please contact on following links:
Phones: 0172-2657811, 2657826; Ext: 263/ 602/ 615/ 419, Telefax : 0172-2657264
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|ACTIVITIES FOR ADMISSION||DATE||TIMINGS|
|Opening Date for On-Line submission of ISTC Entrance Exam Form||01.05.2018||9.00 a.m.|
|Closing Date for On-Line submission of ISTC Entrance Exam Form||31.05.2018||up to 5.00 p.m.|
|Last date for Receipt of “ Print out of the System Generated Application Form for ISTC Entrance Exam-2018” along with Proof of Fee Deposited at ISTC, CSIR-CSIO, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh||08.06.2018||up to 5.00 p.m.|
|Starting Date to print the e – Admit Card for “ISTC Entrance Exam-2018” by the authorised applicants from ISTC or CSIR-CSIO websites||20-06-2018 (Tentative)||4.00 p.m.|
|ISTC Entrance Exam Date (Day)||15.07.2018 (Sunday)||9.15 a.m.|
|ISTC Entrance Exam Result declaration||18.07.2018 (Tentative)||—|
|ISTC Admission Counseling for Session 2018-19||25/26.07.2018 (Tentative)||10.00 a.m.|
|ISTC Session 2018-19 Starts on||06.08.2018 (Monday)||9.00 a.m.|
Presently, ISTC is offering following skill based diploma courses on regular basis:
|S. No.||Name of Programme||Duration||Intake|
|1.||Advanced Diploma in Die & Mould Making||4 Year||15|
|2.||Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation||4 Year||15|
|3.||Diploma in Electronics Engineering||3 Year||55|
|4.||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die)||3 Year||55|
These courses are duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Admission to these courses will be offered on the basis of merit position of “ISTC Entrance Test- 2018”.
The above courses consist of one year of common training followed by another two years of specialisation in respective disciplines. Advanced diploma courses consist of further one year advanced training on specilised machines/equipments as per need of industry. The medium of instruction is English.
HOW TO APPLY ON-LINE:
The application form is required to be filled on-line only.
- Application form along with detailed relevant information is available on our websites istc.ac.in or www.csio.res.in w.e.f. 01-05-2018.
- Before applying on-line, the candidates are advised to read instructions carefully given in the Information Brochure.
- The non-refundable charges for cost of Application form including examination fee are Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- The fee is to be deposited directly online or Offline mode through weblink https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplav.htm .
- Last date for online submission of application form is 31-05-2018 up to 5.00 PM.
- The valid email id and mobile number of the applicant/parents/guardian is mandatory for applying and future communication.
Download the brochure for more information: