JIPMER Entrance Exam 2018 is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) for admission to MBBS course for 2018 session.
Number of seats: Total of 200 seats.
Eligibility: Applicant must have passed / appeared for HSC (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English / Equivalent.
Age Limit: Applicant should have attained 17 years of age at the time of admission or should complete 17 years on or before 31st Dec 2018 i.e., must have been born on or before 01st Jan 2002.
- For General (UR) & P-UR: Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For OBC & P-OBC: Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For SC/ST & P-SC: Rs.1000/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable NRI/OCI Rs.2500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable OPH & P-OPH Exempted from Application Fees.
- Online application process starts from: 07th March, 2018.
- Last date to submit online registration: 13th April, 2018.
- JIPMER MBBS entrance exam date: 03rd June, 2018.
- First counseling begins: 27th to 29th June, 2018.
- Second counseling: 25th July, 2018.
- Third counseling: 20th August, 2018.
- Final counseling: 28th September, 2018.
For more details, please visit, http://www.jipmer.edu.in/ or http://www.jipmer.edu.in/academics/courses