DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH
Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building, 4th floor
St. George’s Hospital Compound, P.D’mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001
Tel. No.: +91-22-22620361-65 / 22652251/57/59 Telegram: “MEDUCATNSEARCH”
Fax: +91-22-22620562 / 22652168
No. DMER/MDSNEET2013/State Quota/Notification NO.1/2013/2-A, Date: 30/05/2013
NEET – MDS – NOTIFICATION
Online Submission of Information for the Preparation of Merit List for State Quota admissions to Dental Postgraduate Courses in State of Maharashtra
Candidates who have appeared for NEET MDS 2013 and desirous of applying for State Quota seats of Maharashtra should submit information online on DMER’s Official website i.e. www.dmer.org. The information submitted will be used for preparation of Maharashtra State Quota Merit List. The desirous candidates who will be submitting this required information will only be considered for subsequent process of Maharashtra State Quota admission rounds.
Instructions for filling online information
1. The online information submission facility will be available from 5th June 2013 to 10th June 2013.
2. The candidate will be called for document verification and preference form filling process in due course and same will be notified later.
3. Candidate should open the website (www.dmer.org). On home page there will be link for “online submission of information for the preparation of Maharashtra State PGD Merit List” candidate should click on this link.
4. Information form will be available to the candidate. The said form will have point No.1 to No.8 for filling information. The candidate should take a copy of his /her NEET MDS result sheet for filling the information.
5. After filling all the 1 to 8 point information, the candidate should click on the “SUBMIT” button. The data will be registered in the data base and automatically data sheet will be generated with unique application number.
6. The candidate should take the printout of the data sheet. The candidate must bring this data sheet duly signed at the time of preference form filling process for verification. The candidate not bringing the data sheet print out at the time of preference form filling process will not be allowed to participate in the preference form filling process.
7. If the candidate submits more than one information form then the data sheet of any one information form brought at the time of preference form filling will be considered as final for entire admission process of NEET PGD 2013-2014.
8. Candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT-1/ NT-2/ NT-3/ OBC and PH category must mark his category in this information form. If the claim is not marked then subsequently the category claim will not be considered/ granted at the time of admission process.
9. For any problem/ difficulties in filling of this information form the candidate should contact the CET helpline No. 022-22652251/22652257/22652259.
All the candidates should note that the online submission of information facility will be closed on 10/06/2013 at 10.00 p.m. Those who fail to submit the information within time; their names will not be included in the State Merit List.
Candidates are required to fill the form well in advance to avoid last day rush. They should not wait till last date to fill the required information form. Any delay due to electricity failure or due to any technical fault will not be considered by this Directorate.
Medical Education & Research, Mumbai