NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SECURITIES MARKETS
Plot No. IS 1 8 IS 2, Patalganga Industrial Area, Mohopada,
District Raigad, Maharashtra – 410222
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Financial Technology)
Cutting edge Technology Professionals for Financial Market
• Blend of practice-cum-learning.
• Curriculum designed to suit the needs of the industry.
• 4 days of internship (Mon-Thu) for practical exposure and 2 days of classroom interaction (Fri & Sat) per week at our premises in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
• Stipend of Rs. 30,000/- per month to the selected top fifteen interns in SEBI.
• Accommodation to the selected interns will be provided by SEBI*.
• To know about selection process, visit our website.
• Selective sponsoring organisations may provide internship with stipend.
I) Graduation in Engineering (any discipline) or Post Graduation in Maths or Physics or Statistics or Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
II) The candidates are required to qualify in anyone of the following all India Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT orMFI-CET and to submit valid test score.
To apply, visit our website: www.nism.ac.in/pgdmft
Last date to apply May 31, 2019
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call on:+91 8268002412
Upcoming programs: PGDQF, PGDDS, PGDFERM, PGCSL, CTM, Executive Program in Financial Technology and AMP for Senior Management Professionals.
* accommodation will be provided to outstation interns subject to availability