SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
(Declared as Deemed-to-be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide Notification No.F.9-37/2001-U-3 dated 13th January, 2003 of the Government of India)
V. L. Mehta Road., Vile-Parle (W), Mumbai – 400 056.
Tel: +91 – 22-2613 4577 / 2618 3688 / 42355555 Fax: +91-22-26114512
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit us at: www.nmims.edu
SCHOOL OF LAW (Proposed)
Information Handout 2013
1) Program: B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) & B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years integrated programs)
2) Important Dates: Start date for online registration: 26th June 2013 Last date for online registration: 10th July 2013
3) Duration of the course: 5 Years
|B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)||60|
|B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)||60|
The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam including international IB Diploma (IB certificate awarded is not eligible) and obtained minimum 50% marks.
Note for (CBSE):
The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 with minimum 5 subjects compulsory and obtained minimum 50% marks.
6) Online Registration:
Register online on website www.nmims.edu and pay registration fee of Rs. 1200/- (non- refundable) by Credit Card or Demand draft (Please refer online registration for payment details)
7) Selection Process:
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of CLAT score, who have obtained 105 score and above & the preferences for the course given by the candidate at the time of Online registration. The preferences once given in Online registration can not be changed later. The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates who have either appeared for CLAT and having less than 105 score OR who have not appeared for CLAT may also apply. Such candidates will be considered for admission on the basis of merit, subject to the availability of seats.If seats remain vacant after admitting eligible CLAT candidates, admissions to suchcandidates will be done on the basis of 10 + 2 or equivalent exam marks & the preferences given by the candidate at the time of Online registration. Preferences once given in Online registration can not be changed later.
8) Programme fee (Proposed):
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) : Rs. 1,00,000/- p.a.
B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) : Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a.
9) Important instructions:
- Please see the important dates and preserve it as a guide. All announcements from the institute will be through its web site: www.nmims.edu and no individual communication will be sent to the candidates.
- All disputes under Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by him/her in the application form is incorrect, his/her admission to the course, even if selected, will stand cancelled and fees if paid will be forfeited.
- Canvassing in any form for admission will disqualify the candidate.
- Regular classes will commence from the date given in the important dates.
10) Important Dates:
|1||Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu||Wednesday, 26th June 2013|
|2||Last Date for Online Registration||Wednesday, 10th July 2013|
|3||First Merit List of selected candidates for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 pm||Friday, 12th July 2013|
|4||Payment of fees (Time : 11.00 am to 4.00 pm)||Saturday, 13th July to Saturday, 20th July 2013|
|5||Second Merit List for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 pm||Monday, 22nd July,2013|
|6||Payment of fees (Time : 11.00 am to 4.00 pm)||Tuesday, 23rd July 2013 to Thursday, 25th July 2013|
|7||Commencement of classes||Thursday, 1st August 2013|
|8||Closure of Admission||Thursday, 1st August 2013|
(Note: The Candidates must check his/her eligibility before applying for the course)
11) Refund Rules:
The Schedule of refund of fees will be as follows:
|1. Till the date of commencement of the Programme.||Rs.1000/- will be deducted as administrative charges|
|2. Cancellation after the official closure of admission.||Cancellation made after the official closing of admission no fees will be refunded.|
For more details, visit: http://law.nmims.edu/admission/
Download the complete notification in PDF form HERE: