DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD – 500 007
Notification for 1st Phase Certificate Verification
All the candidates, who have exercised the OUECT-2015 web options, are hereby informed that the 1st Phase Certificate Verification of the candidates, who are provisionally allotted for admission into different PG courses in different colleges for the academic year 2015-16 through web based allotment process, will be conducted from 31.07.2015. The day wise and subject wise schedules of certificate verification and related instructions are available in the website. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and attend the Certificate Verification Process with all relevant certificates and requisite fee.
Candidates should note that the certificate verifications is only for those candidates who are provisionally allotted an admission through web based allotment process. The provisional allotments are placed in the website. Candidates can check their status of allotment of provisional admission in the website. Without attending the certificate verification, the candidateâ€™s admission into a course will not be entertained and his/her allotment will be deemed to be cancelled.
Candidates called for certificate verification / counseling for admission must bring the following original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies.
- Rank Card and Hall Ticket of OUCET – 2015.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate has last studied or a proof of admission if the candidate is pursuing any course during current academic year, i.e. 2015-16. These candidates have to submit the original Transfer Certificate(T.C) within one week from the date of admission, failing which the admission will be deemed to be cancelled.
- Degree Certificate and memorandum of marks of qualifying examination. The candidate has to prove that he/she has passed the qualifying examination with requisite percent of marks, without which his/her admission will not be entertained.
- Secondary school or 10th certificate.
- Proof of Local / Non-Local status of the candidate as per the rules in force.
- Community / Cast Certificate, if applicable.
- Latest income Certificate issued by Tahsidar of Telangana State on or after 01.01.2015, if applicable.
- Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped (PH), Teacher and Laboratory Assistant quota of seats. Such certificates will be verified by the authorities from the concerned departments, whose decision in this regard is final.
Along with the above certificates, the candidate must bring one of the following original identity cards of him/her along with two xerox copies.
- Aadhar Card
- Indian Passport
- PAN Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Indian Driving Licence
Without showing the above, the candidateâ€™s admissions will not be entertained.
OUCET 2015 seat allotment can be checked at: http://220.127.116.11:8080/seatallot/