Under the aegis of APSCHE, Hyderabad
ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY
(In terms of G.O. Ms .No. 164 Education (SE) Department, dated 17.11.2004)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing to Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET-2014) for admission into approved B.P.Ed & U.G.D.P.Ed courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in the state for the Academic year 2014-15.
a. For B.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed three year degree examination recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2014.
b. For U.G.D.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2014.
c. Candidates also must fulfill other conditions mentioned in the Instructions Booklet.
- Detailed Information & Procedure for submission of online application is given in the instruction booklet displayed in the website.
- Date of Commencement of Submission online applications: 11th March, 2014.
- PECET-2014 application @ Rs350/- only should be submitted through ONLINE MODE only.
- Last date for Submission of Online applications is 22nd April, 2014 and with late fee is 11th May, 2014.
- The tests will be commenced from 12th May, 2014.