This AICTE approved, two years, full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with dual specialization could be the ideal springboard to take your career to the next level.
Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Candidates have to be qualified in CAT/XAT or any other equivalent exam (as per AICTE).
Selection shall be based on a combination of factors including academic credentials, scores in the qualifying examination, personal Interview and group discussion.
Program Fee Structure
|Particulars||Amount (INR)||Due Date of Payment|
|First Installment||1,00,000||To be paid within 15 days of admission|
|Second Installment||2,00,000||July 2020|
|Third Installment||1,50,000||November 2020|
|Fourth Installment||1,50,000||July 2021|
|Total Tution Fee||6,00,000|
Wards of Armed Forces Personnel are eligible for 5% rebate on the tuition fee.
- Hostel fee for residential students is Rs 1,25,000/- extra (double occupancy). Catering and food provision charges for residential students are Rs 1,25,000/- extra.
- An amount of Rs 80,000/- only is payable by non- residential students towards catering and food provision (lunch and tea).
- Will facilitate educational loan by providing the required documents from the institution’s end.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Online payment details will be provided on request
How to Apply:
Application forms can be downloaded from our website, here. The filled-in forms should be submitted online with an online payment or posted with a demand draft for Rs 1000/- in favour of “Administrative Staff College of India” payable at Hyderabad.
- Last Date of Issue & Receipt of Application Forms : 31st March, 2020
- Group Discussions and Interview : 1st – 4th week of April, 2020
- Final Result : 3rd week of May, 2020
- Session Begins : 1st week of July, 2020
Download the Notification for complete details:
Leave a Reply