The Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped, Southern Regional Centre, graded as “Very Good,” by the Rehabilitation Council of India, imparts Professional Training in the area of Audiology, Speech Language Pathology, and Special Education (Hearing impairment). It also provides clinical and rehabilitation services for the needy. Applications are invited for admission to the academic year 2010-11 for the following courses
||Name of the Course
||No. of Seats
|01||Diploma in Special Education (HI)||31||2 years||Intermediate/10+2 passed from a recognized board.|
|02||Diploma in Hearing Language & Speech||31||1 year||Intermediate/10+2 passed with Science stream or equivalent examination from a recognized Board of education.|
1) The prescribed application forms and prospectus can be obtained at above address in person or by post on payment of Rs. 500/- for general category and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/ PH by way of Demand Draft in favour of “The Assistant Director, AYJNIHH, Secunderabad” payable at “Secunderabad,” from the date of this notification.
2) The last date for Sale and submission of applications is 15/07/2010. Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
3) Selection is purely on merit basis as per the RCI guidelines, vide letter no. 7-19 (35)/OLE/10-RCI, dated 01.07.2010.
4) Preference will be given to the candidates who appeared and qualified in the online test conducted by RCI, however, the qualified candidate has to apply for seeking admission at this centre.
5) Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Govt of India rules.
ALI YAVAR JUNG NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE HEARING HANDICAPPED
(Registered Society under the Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, New Delhi)
Southern Regional Centre, Manovikas Nagar, Sectinderabad-500 009
Phone:040-27750827 Ext: 2107211 or 040-27753385 Fax: 040-27758500
Leave a Reply