The British Council IELTS Scholarship Award was launched with the objective of supporting Indian students intending to study in an English-speaking country. Most importantly, it is a commitment to realising British Councilís aspiration of enabling young people to achieve their life goals.
The scholarship will award Eight IELTS candidates INR 300,000 each towards the cost of tuition fees.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the IELTS scholarship, you must:
- be a resident and citizen of India
- have taken the IELTS test with the British Council recently
- have a minimum overall IELTS band score of 6.0
- produce a valid letter of acceptance / offer letter from a recognised education institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admissions criteria
- begin an under graduate or post graduate programme outside India in the 2013 academic year
Acceptance of applications : January 2014
Fore more details visit: http://www.britishcouncil.in/exam/ielts/scholarships