Govt. of India has initiated a project entitled ‘Capacity building in the areas of Electronics Product Design and Production Technology’ which is being executed by NIELIT Aurangabad, C-DAC Hyderabad and NIELIT Chennai to carry out manpower development, promote affordable electronics design, R&D etc.Short Term Certificate Courses (STCC) is a joint initiative by these centres to generate skilled manpower in Electronics and related areas who would contribute towards the growth of the industry.The certificate courses offered include and “Digital System Design using HDL” and “Electronic Packaging & Industrial Design”
Short Term Certificate Courses (STCC) under this initiative:
Under this initiative, short term certificate courses are being planned for the students to enhance their skills in Electronics and enable then to be a part of developmental activities in this area. Training under this program is conducted by NIELIT Aurangabad, C-DAC Hyderabad and NIELIT Chennai.
Course Centers: The Above courses are at present being conducted at CDAC-Hyderabad Only
Course Duration: 4 Weeks Full time ( Theory and Practicals)* + 2 Weeks Project**
Course Fee: The short listed candidate will be charged Rs 6000/- (inclusive of service tax) towards course fee for attending the course. A DD for Rs 6000/- is to be drawn at any of the scheduled commercial bank in favor of “CDAC” payable at “Hyderabad” .
Reservation and fee waiver for SC/ST candidates is as per the Government of India rules.
|1||17th Feb 2014 – 14th Mar 2014||Electronic Packaging & Industrial Design|
|>2||17th Feb 2014 – 14th Mar 2014||Digital System Design using HDL|
Number of Seats
|Name Of the Course||No Of Seats|
|Electronic Packaging & Industrial Design||30|
|Digital System Design using HDL||30|
- B.E./B.Tech in ECE/EEE/E&I having 1st class in qualifying examination
- Final year Engineering students of ECE/EEE/E&I (having 60% of marks till 3rd year 2nd semester without backlogs)
- M.Sc in Electronics with 1st class in qualifying examination
|Opening date of online registration||20th January 2014|
|Last date of online registration||06th February 2014|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||11th February 2014|
|Commencement of Courses||17th February 2014|
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to register through online, www.cdachyd.in/esdm/stcc
- Before filling the Online application the candidate should be ready with
- Credit or Debit card for making Online Payment of Rs.100/-
- Scanned Passport size photograph of size less than 50 KB.
- In the application, the candidate is required to give course in which he/she undergo the course. The change of the course strictly not be entertained at any of the later stages.
Fore more details, visit: http://cdachyd.in/esdm/stcc/index.html