ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(A STATUTORY BODY OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
Ph.: 011-23724151-57, 23724179
COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT)- 2014-15
- AICTE conducts National Level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) twice a year for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in management programmes approved by AICTE.
- This notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting Second Test of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for academic year 2014-15.
- The candidates who have already appeared in CMAT (First Test) may also appear for Second Test and better of two scores will be used for admission for 2014-15.
Important Dates for CMAT 2014-15 (Second Test)
|Registration window opens on||01.11.2013|
|Last Date for Online Registration||02.01.2014|
|Print out of Hall ticket||From 05.02.2014|
|Computer based test dates||20.02.2014 to 24.02.2014|
|Test Timings||9.30 am – 12.30 pm
2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
|Declaration of Result||14.03.2014|
|Print out of Score Cards||From 14.03.2014
- Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply for CMAT online.
- Online from 1st November, 2013 to 2nd January, 2014 on website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
|CMAT 2014-15 (Second Test) for any test centre in India||Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable.||Rs. 600 + Bank charges as applicable.|
Mode of Payment
|Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card||Online through www.aicte-cmat.in|
|Cash Payment||Through Challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.|
Note: AICTE reserves the right to change or cancel any test venue / centre and / or change the test time and dates at their own discretion.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counselling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counselling scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
E-mail Id : email@example.com
Helpline Number: 022-40679404
Fax Number: 022-25814283
Phone support availability: 1st November, 2013 to 13th April, 2014 (24X7)
For detailed information, please visit website www.aicte-cmat.in.
Leave a Reply