COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED
(A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ENTERPRISE)
METI/ADV/2008 Dated: 03 Oct 2013
APPLICATIONS INVITED FOR ONE YEAR MARINE ENGINEERING TRAINING
(Approved by Director General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Govt of Indta)
1. Course: One year residential GME Training. On successful completion of this course, candidates obtain Part A of MEO class IV, the Cert, of Competency (CoC) required to join Indian or Foreign Merchant Ships as Junior Marine Engineer. They can rise to the rank of Chief Engineer with subsequent CoCs.
2. Qualifications: Graduate in Mechanical / Mech. & Automation/ Naval Arch. Engineering with minimum 50% marks and Minimum 50% marks in English either in X or XII Std.
3. Ago Limit: 28 Yrs as on 01 Jan 2011
4. Details & Application: Visit CSL Website www.cochinshipyard.com (Marine Engineering) 3-page application form, after 10 pages of joining instructions to be downloaded from the website, filled up and sent to HOD, METI, CSL, by Speed Post, before 15 Nov 2013. (No attachments)
5. Contact/Clarification: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0484-2501437/0484-2501223, Mob: 09349299612