Combined admission into different Bi.P.C. Stream U.G. Courses in various Colleges of
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Guntur,
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati &
Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem (Dr.YSRHU), W.G.Dist.
including affiliated private colleges for the academic year 2017-18
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture: ( Four years )
1) Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
2) Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dist.
3) Agricultural College, Rajamahendravaram, East Godavari Dist.
4) S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
5) Agricultural College, Mahanandi, Kurnool Dist.
Private Agricultural Colleges with Affiliation to ANGRAU
1) J.C.Diwakar Reddy Agricultural College, Tadipatri, Anantapuramu Dist.
2) Kadiri Babu Rao College of Agriculture, C.S.Puram, Prakasam Dist.
3) S.B.V.R. Agricultural College, Badvel, Kadapa Dist.
4) Sri Krishna Devaraya College of Agricultural Sciences, Anantapuramu, Anantapuramu Dist.
5) Sri Kinjarapu Yerran Naidu College of Agricultural Sciences, Etcherla, Srikakulam Dist.
6) N.S. Agricultural College, Markapur, Prakasam Dist.
B.Tech. (Food Technology): ( Four years )
1) College of Food Science & Technology, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
2) College of Food Science & Technology, Pulivendula,YSR Kadapa Dist.
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
B.V.Sc. & A.H. : (Five and Half years) Annual System
1) College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
2) N.T.R. College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram, Krishna Dist
3) College of Veterinary Science, Proddatur, YSR Kadapa Dist.
*4) PVNR Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad (As per AP re-organization Act, 2014 and 371(d) 64% share of seats allocated to SVVU)
B.F.Sc. (Four years): College of Fishery Science, Muthukur, Nellore Dist.
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University:
B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture ( Four years )
1) College of Horticulture, Venkataramannagudem, near Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist.
2) College of Horticulture, Anantharajupeta, Kodur Mandal, YSR Kadapa Dist.
3) College of Horticulture, Parvathipuram, Vijayanagaram Dist.
4) College of Horticulture, Chinna Latarapi, Kandukuru, Prakasam Dist. (Subject to approval by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh)
Private Horticultural College with Affiliation to Dr.YSRHU
Sri Krishna Devaraya College of Horticultural Sciences, Anantapuramu, Anantapuramu Dist. and any more private Horticultural Colleges to be sanctioned by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
Intake of students (Tentative):
|A.N.G.R. Agricultural University|
|S. No.||Course||No. of Seats|
|1.||B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture||560 + 234***|
|S.V. Veterinary University|
|S. No.||Course||No. of Seats|
|1.||B.V.Sc. & AH||192 + 10 *|
|Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University|
|S. No.||Course||No. of Seats|
|1.||B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture||250 + 13 ** + 39 ***|
* AP Quota in PVNR Telangana Veterinary University in 2 Veterinary colleges in Telangana State
** These seats shall be treated as “Payment Seats” only (as per approval of Government of Andhra Pradesh) to be filled up based on the AP EAMCET 2017 ranks of the candidates as per the rule of reservation and presidential order but with high fee structure (as indicated in the information brochure).
*** These seats are “Category “A” Seats” in Private Agricultural / Horticultural Colleges with affiliation to ANGRAU/ Dr.YSRHU respectively (as per approval of Government of Andhra Pradesh) to be filled up based on the AP EAMCET 2017 ranks of the candidates as per the rule of reservation and presidential order but with a separate fee structure.
- A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Board of Intermediate Education with the following subjects namely:
- Physical Sciences
- Biological or Natural Sciences
- For admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, a candidate under general category must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Biology, Physics & Chemistry and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, marks prescribed shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category ( i.e., 40% ).
Age: The candidates for admission to these courses shall be required to have completed 17 years of age on 31st December, 2017 of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
Reservation of seats for the candidates coming from families of Agriculturist cum Rural Area (Farmers’ Quota) :
> Forty per cent (40%) of the seats in the ANGRAU & Dr.YSRHU and Twenty five per cent (25%) in SVVU are reserved for candidates coming from families of Agriculturists (Farmers) owning not less than 3 acres of land either in the name of the parents or in the name of the candidate and who have studied for a minimum of 4 years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas. If the land is owned by grandfather, grandmother or guardian or any other relations is not acceptable.
> FORM-I: It is a proforma indicating the patta numbers and extent of land owned by the candidate / parents duly certified by the Mandal Revenue Officer / Tahsildar with office seal recently (or) the candidate has to enclose attested xerox copies of pattadar pass book as an evidence of the extent of land.
> Form-II: It is a proforma to be certified by the Head Master of the School with office seal recently that the candidate has studied for a minimum period of four years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas during their period of study from 1st class to 12th class / Intermediate (Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate).
> Form-I and Form-II need to be filled in with the signatures of concerned officials viz., Mandal Revenue Officer / Tahsildar and concerned Head of Institution, respectively, along with office seal. Otherwise, the claim of the candidates under this category will be summarily rejected.
Reservation of Seats:
Backward Classes: 29% of seats are reserved under this category. (BC-A – 7%; BC-B – 10%; BC-C – 1%; BC-D – 7%; BC-E – 4%)
Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15%
Scheduled Tribe (ST) : 6%
Other Reservations (Special Categories):
i) 1% for Visually Handicapped
ii) 1% for Hearing Impaired
iii) 1% for Orthopedically Handicapped
Reservation of seats for Women:
In each course, 33 1/3% of the seats shall be reserved in favour of women candidates from each category. (G.O.Ms. No. 75 / Edn., dated 13-3-1996 of Govt. of A.P.)
Allocation of seats:
> 15% of seats shall be Un-Reserved (UR) for candidates from AU / SVU region. Candidates from Osmania University (OU) region also can compete for these seats with AP EAMCET 2017 ranks.
> For the 85% local seats, the seats shall be allocated in 42:22 ratio in Andhra University and Sri Venkateswara University, respectively among the candidates in relation to local area.
Criteria for selection:
> The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the AP EAMCET 2017. The candidates will be selected based on merit, presidential order, region and social status. State level rank only will be considered.
> In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the AP EAMCET 2017, the marks secured in the optional subjects of the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration.
Online Application Fee: Online payment (through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Multiple Gate Way) of Rs. 1200/- (Rs.600/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidates) towards the registration fee (Nonrefundable).
Refer to attached PDF for complete details:
Leave a Reply