OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
DIBRUGARH UNIVERSITY :: DIBRUGARH
Memo No.: DU/DR-A/4-1/DURAT-17/17/1740 Date: 23.10.2017
Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test – 2017
Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT), 2017 is scheduled on 03.12.2017 for admission into the Ph.D. and M.Phil Programmes in the following subjects:
|Subject||No. of Seats||Subject||Intake|
|Anthropology||2 (Phy. Anth)||Mathematics||10|
|Petroleum Technology||2 (Dril. Fluid)||Chemistry||6|
|Bio-Technology and Bioinformatics||2|
For the candidates for the Ph.D. Programme in Social Sciences to be conducted at Omeo Kumar Das Institute of Social Change and Development (OKDISCD), Guwahati.
10 (ten) Candidates shall be allotted with the Ph.D. Supervisors working at D.R. College Golaghat.
A candidate intending to appear in the DURAT 2017 for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and the M.Phil Programmes shall have to obtain at least 55% marks in
OR equivalent grade point in the Masters Degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the DURAT.
A relaxation upto 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade in the qualifying degree is allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and the Differently-Abled category.
- Online submission of the DURAT 2017 Application Form will begin from 10.2017. Application for DURAT 2017 is through online mode only. No other means of application is accepted. The last date for submission of Application is 20.11.2017 (upto 5.00 P.M).
- For submission of the Online Application Form, the intending candidates are advised to follow the following instructions:
- The candidate shall be required to register in the portaldibru.online by entering Full Name, User Name, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the mobile which is to be entered for Activation.
- After Activation, the candidate shall be required to log in with his/ her User Name and Password and shall be required to fill in the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicant shall be required to pay the DURAT Fee of Rs. 600/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of the form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The applicant can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Admit Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of Application. The Candidate shall have to take a print out of the Admit Card and bring it to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.
- The Submission of Online Application Form shall be automatically closed after the last date.
- There shall be no alternative procedure for Application for appearing in the DURAT 2017 and the University shall not receive the Application Fee except through the procedure mentioned at (b) 3. above.
- Date of Notification : 23.10.2017
- Online Application portal activates on : 27.10.2017
- Last date of submission of Online Applications : 20.11.2017 (till 5.00 p.m.)
- Date of the DURAT 2017 : 03.12.2017
- Date of the Declaration of Result : by 25.12.2017
Note: As per the latest UGC Guidelines, DURAT is exempted only for the NET- JRF and M.Phil (in regular mode and in the relevant subject only) qualified Candidates.
Download the official notification in PDF form: