Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: A.P.: VIJAYAWADA – 8
Admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma Courses & MDS Courses for the Year 2014-15
The application forms through online are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Medical (MD/MS/Diploma) and Dental (MDS) Courses for the academic year 2014-15 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
1. The candidates who desire to appear for Entrance Test for admission into PG Medical Degree/Diploma Courses or MDS Courses shall apply through online from the Website http://www.drntruhs.org from 18-01-2014 to 28-01-2014 up to 5.00 p.m only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center).
2. For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the courses, Instructions for filling online Application and Sample of filled-in Application is also available on the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
3. ELIGIBILITY: The candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS examination from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and have completed their Internship or completing the Internship on or before 31-03-2014 are eligible to appear for the PG Medical / MDS Entrance Test subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations / Prospectus.
Candidates who satisfy the local or Non-local status as per G.O.P.No.646 Education (W) Department, Dated 10-7-1979 only are eligible to appear for PG Medical Entrance Test. The Procedure indicated in the above G.O.P. for selection of candidates as amended in G.O.Ms.No. 42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009 shall be followed.
4. The candidates are advised to download and read the (1) Prospectus of the course (2) Instructions for filling online Application (3) Sample of filled-in Application available in the website before filling the online Application.
5. Registration Fee:- The Registration fee is Rs.1550/- (Rs.1250/- for SC/ST candidates) in the form of SBI e-challan paid at any SBI branch. The procedure for downloading SBI
e-challan is available in the prospectus.
Verification Fee: The candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the state or country/abroad and got their certificates registered with Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and seeking admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma courses/ MDS courses under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- for degree certificates acquired abroad and Rs.1,000.- for the degrees acquired outside the state.
6. Procedure for Submission of filled-in online Application form:-The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer and the SBI e-challan (university copy) either by post or in person on or before 31-01-2014 by 5.00 PM to:
Post Graduate Admissions Committee
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.
Vijayawada – 520 008.
The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover containing online application form as “Application for MDSET-2014” or “Application for PGMET – 2014”
1. Application forms received without copies of the required Certificates, SBI e-challan towards Registration Fee, Scanned Photo, pass port size photo with attestation of Gazetted officer, without signature at declaration area incomplete applications, applications received after last date and time and applications of ineligible candidates will stand automatically rejected.
2. The University holds no responsibility for Postal delays / Loss in Transit.
7. Entrance Test Centers: The Entrance Test shall be conducted at the centers notified by the University. The Test center shall be allotted by the University as per the candidate’s option and as per the availability. The Hall Ticket will contain date, time and the Name of the allotted Test center. The University reserves the right to allot a candidate to any one of the Test centers.
1) The Orders issued from time to time by Government of Andhra Pradesh with regard to Admissions into Post Graduate Medical and Dental Courses shall apply.2) This notification is for Entrance Test of PGMET and MDS only. The counseling procedure will be notified separately.3) An in-eligible candidate obtaining rank in the Entrance Test does not make him/her eligible for admission.4) Admission will be only for candidates, both in-service & Non-Service who qualify in PG MET.5) If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the online application contact No. 18002660312 for technical difficulties and for clarifications on Regulations contact Mobile: 08978900836 and 08978900570, (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM) or No.0866-2450982.
Downloading of Hall Tickets: The candidates shall download the Hall-tickets for MDS courses on 19-02-2014 and 20-02-2014 and for PG Medical courses (MD/MS/Diploma) from 25-02-2014 to 28-02-2014 from the website: http://www.drntruhs.org from 10.00 a.m.
9. Date and Time of Entrance Test:
MDS Courses on 23-02-2014 from 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
PG Medical Courses on 02-03-2014 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
Read the official notification here: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/HTML/NoticeBoard/2014/pg/OnlineNotification.htm