Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: A.P.: VIJAYAWADA – 8
Entrance Test for Admission into Super Specialty Courses (2nd PG) for the Year 2015-16
Applications through online are invited from the eligible candidates for Computer Based Entrance Test (Online) for admission into Super Specialty(2nd PG) Courses for the academic year 2015-16 for the seats in the Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
1. The candidates who desire to appear for computer based (Online) Entrance Test for admission into Super Specialty (2nd PG) Courses shall apply through online from the Website http://www.drntruhs.org from 8th July, 2015 to 15th July, 2015 upto 5.00 P.M only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center).
2. For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the courses, Instructions for filling online Application is available on the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in & http://www.drntruhs.org
3. Eligibility: Refer Prospectus for eligibility conditions for admission into Super Specialty (2nd PG) Courses-2015-16. The candidates are advised to down load and read (1) Prospectus of the Course (2) instructions for filling online application available in the University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in & http://www.drntruhs.org before filling the Online application.
4. Registration Fee:- The Registration fee of Rs.3000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**
Verification Fee: The candidates who acquired their Post Graduate Degree outside the state or country/abroad and got their certificates registered with Medical Council of India and seeking admission into Super Specialty courses under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.7,000/- for PG degree certificates acquired abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the for
PG degrees acquired outside the state.**
** Fee once paid will not be refunded or Adjusted to further Entrance Tests
** Candidates are advised to check their eligibility to appear Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test by reading Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
5. Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for Super Specialty (2nd PG) Courses
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Keep all the following documents required:
(a) Date of Birth Certificate.
(b) Study Certificates of PG Medical Degree Courses
(c) Study Certificate(s) of final MBBS.
(d) In case of candidates from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada Study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard.
(e) In case of candidates from Christian Medical College(CMC), Dichpalli study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard and study certificates from 1st MBBS to final MBBS.
(f) In case of candidates obtained PG Degree/MBBS or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father / mother /spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any as per Presidential order in support of eligibility.
(g) All Marks memos of PG Medical Degree.
(h)All marks memos of Final MBBS.
(i) Scanned Photo. (80 kb in size)
(j) Scanned Signature.
5. Visit website through Internet Explorer (7.0 to 11.0) or Mozilla firefox (14 to 31) or Google Chrome (20 to 36) to fill the application form.
6. Fill all the details in the application form.
6. Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for Super Specialty courses:-The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer either by post or in person on or before 21st July, 2015 by 5.00 PM.
Post Graduate Admissions Committee
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.
Vijayawada – 520 008.
The candidate should clearly super scribe on the cover containing online application form as “Application for Super Specialty Entrance Test–2015”.
8. Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test Centers: The Online Entrance Test shall be conducted at three centres (1) Hyderabad (2) Vijayawada (3) Visakhapatnam. The Test center shall be allotted by the University as per the candidate’s option and as per the availability. The Hall Ticket will contain date, time and Name of the allotted Test center. The University reserves the right to allot a candidate to any one of the Test centers.9
9. Downloading of Hall Tickets: The candidates shall download the Hall-tickets for SSET-2015 from 3rd August, 2015 through the website: http://www. drntruhs.org by entering his / her Application Number as login ID and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) as password.
10. Date and Time of Entrance Test: 9th August, 2015 from 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM. Candidates should report at the test centre by 10.00 AM Sharp for starting the process of on-line entrance test. No candidate will be allowed after 10.30 AM.
For more details, visit: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/Admissions/2015/pg/ss/SSETDETAILEDNotification.htm