Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Entrance Test for Admission into Super Specialty Courses (2nd PG) for the Year 2012-13
Applications through online are invited from the eligible candidates for Entrance Test for admission into Super Specialty(2nd PG) Courses for the academic year 2012-13 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
1. • Applications Available on net: from 10 a.m. on 23rd June,2012 to 5 p.m. on 1st July, 2012
• Last date for submission of print out filled in application form for registration: 5.00 PM on 2nd July, 2012.
• Website http://www.pgntruhs.org
2. Registration Fee:- Rs.1050/-to be remitted in the form of e-challan in any branch of Stale Bank Of India by following instructions laid down in prospectus for admission into Super Specialty Courses – 2012.
3. Submission of filled in online application form: the candidate should submit printout of the filled in online application form along with the copies of the required certificates attested by Gazetted Officer and SBI e-challan (University copy) either by post or in person to
The Convener, Post Graduate Admissions Committee
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P., Vijayawada – 520 008.
The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover containing online application form as “Application for Super Specialty ET – 2012”.
1. Application forms received without copies of the required Certificates. SBI e-challan towards Registration Fee, Scanned Photo, pass port size photo with attestation of Gazetted officer, without signature at declaration area incomplete applications, applications received alter last date and time and applications of ineligible candidates will stand automatically rejected.
2. The University holds no responsibility for Postal delays / Loss in Transit
4. Downloading of Hall Tickets:
The candidates shall download the Hall-tickets from the website: http://www.pgntruhs.org from 10.00 a.m. on 12th July 2012 to 14th July 2012 up to 5.00 p.m by entering his / her Application Number as login ID and Date of Birth (ddmmyyyy) as password.
5. Entrance Test Center: Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
6. Date and Time of Entrance Test: 15th July, 2012 from 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the courses. Instructions tor filling online Application and Sample of filled-in Application is also available in the University Website http://ntruh8.ap.nic.in.
1) The Orders issued from time to time by Government of Andhra Pradesh with regard to Admissions shall apply.
2) If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the online application contact Mobile No. 98665 36721 for technical difficulties.
(Endorsement No.4656/EA2/SS/2012-13, dated 20-06-2012)
VIJAYAWADA-520008 (Dr. T. Venugopala Rao)
Date: 21-06-2012 Sd/- REGISTRAR