Education Common Entrance Test conducted under the aegis of APSCHE. Hyderabad.
Applications in the prescribed form arc invited for Education Common Entrance Test (Ed.CET-2011) for selection of candidates for admission into B.Ed, regular course in Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2011 -2012.
Eligibility for Ed. CET-2011: The candidates should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
(a) The Candidates should have passed B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Sc.(Homo Science)/BCA/BBM examination from any University in Andhra pradesh or a recognized University out side Andhra Pradesh.
(b) The candidates who are appearing for final degree examinations of 2011 are also eligible to appear for entrance examination.
(c) Candidates with at least 50% Marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. However, the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories should have secured 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
(d) The qualifying mark in the Entrance lest for all candidates is 37 out of tolal marks 150 (i.e., 25%). For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities there will be no qualifying marks for ranking.
(e) The candidates should have completed 19 years of age on 01 -07-2011.
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Prescribed printed application form along with OMR cum ICR application form and information booklet can be had across the counters from all the Head Post Offices and the University Post Offices in the State of A.P. The Application forms can also be had from e-seva centers in Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Visakhapatnam. Vijayawada, Tirupathi, Warangal, Anantapur and Guntur cities and the Designated main Branches of Andhra Bank outlets in A P. For Details of Branches, visit Websites: www.edcet2011.com, www.osmania.ac.in
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Duly filled in application form, and OMR cum ICR application form should be submitted in person or by Registered post / Speed post to the Convener, Ed.CET-2011, Department of Education, IASE, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 on or before 5 p.m., 23.04.2011.
SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN APPLICATIONS ONLINE
Applications also can be submitted online. However, a copy of the application downloaded along with two passport size photographs and D.D. for Rs. 150/- drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Secretary. APSCHE, payable at Hyderabad Must to be sent to the Convener, Ed.CET-2011, Department of Education, IASE, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 on or before 5 p.m., 23.04.2011. For further details visit www.edcet2011.com, www.osmania.ac.in.
For AP online submission a candidate has to pay Rs. 150/- by cash in any AP Online Centre (List of franchisees is available on www.aponline.gov.in) or pay through AP Online citizen portal https://secure.aponline.gov.in online and obtain a receipt and enter the website www.aponline.gov.in and submit the application. After submission a registered number for future reference is generated.
1) The convener shall not be in anyway responsible for postal delay or loss in transit etc.
2) The applications received after 5 PM on last date shall not be considered, what so ever may be the reason.
3) Incomplete applications will be rejected.
4) Candidate should carefully go through the information Booklet supplied along with application before filling up the application and OMR cum ICR application form.
5) The candidate claiming to be a local candidate of a local University area is as defined in A P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order 1974 and amendments there on.
6) Mere appearance at the entrance test (Ed.CET-2011) does not entitle a candidate for admission into B.Ed, course unless the stipulated eligibility conditions are satisfied.
1. Date of Commencement of Sale of Applications: 07-03-2011
2. Last date for submission of filled-in Applications: 23-04-2011
3. Test date Saturday (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM): 04-06-2011
Prof. K.S. Sudheer Reddy
Ed.CET 2011 Full Brochure