Admission Announcement 2011-2012
The super specialized university established by the Government of Gujarat is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses commencing from August 2011.
Institute of Behavioural Science
1. MPhil in Clinical Psychology [Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) Approved], Two years full time (four semesters)
Eligibility: M.A. /M.Sc in Psychology / MPsy In Clinical Psychology full-time degree from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate, preferably with special paper in Clinical Psychology/Applied Psychology. For SC/ ST/OBC category, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential.
Form fees: 1000/-
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Psychology, One year full-time (two semesters)
Eligibility: M.A/M.Sc. in Psychology/ MPsy in clinical Psychology, full-time course from a recognized university with at least 50% mark.
Form fee: 500/-
• For Admission forms and other details please visit: www.gfsu.edu.in
• Last date for submission form is 30th June, 2011.
• Candidates who have appeared for final year examination of eligibility can also submit their forms.
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
Sector-18/A, B/h. Police Bhavan
Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382007.
(UGC Approved State University)