This Glencore Energy Leader Scholarships are prestigious scholarships awarded annually to talented energy professionals who have been accepted into the Master of Energy Studies.
Scholarship value: Scholarship recipients receive AU$22,000 over the duration of the MES to assist with their tuition fees.
Who can apply?
Scholarships are available to eligible domestic* and international applicants wishing to study the Master of Energy Studies program. The next program intake is scheduled for Semester 1, 2015 (February).
*Domestic students are Australian/ New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents
Eligibility: To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must also apply for the Master of Energy Studies program and meet the program entry requirements:
- A completed undergraduate degree from an internationally-recognised institution
- At least three years practical experience (paid work or volunteering experience) in a related field
- International students must demonstrate their English language skills by taking an officially-recognised test of English language proficiency. For more information, see UQ’s language requirements.
Important Dates: Scholarship applications are now open.
- 15 September 2014: Applications close for international students
- 15 October 2014: Applications close for domestic students
- February 2014: MES program commences
How to Apply: Submit an Online Application Form before the the deadline.
International applications close 15 September 2014.
Domestic applications close 15 October 2014.
For more details and to apply online, visit this page.