Government of Kerala
Office Of The Commissioner For Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buldings
Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION TO INTEGRATED FIVE YEAR LL.B COURSE 2017-18
1) Colleges: The four Government Law Cdeges fi Kerala and Private Self- Snanong Law Colleges in Kerala wtkch enter rto seat sharing agreement with the State Government.
I) Nativity: Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
II) Age: The applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2017. The upper age limit will be subject to the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
III) Academic: Applicant should have passed the Higher Secondary/Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 45% marks (42% marks for SEBC and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates). Candidates who are appearing have appeared for the qualifying examination this year are also eligible to apply, subject to the condition that they should produce the pass certificate and mark list of the qualifying examination at the time of admission. (See clause 6(ii) of the Prospectus).
IV) Qualifying Standards in in the Entrance Examination: A minimum of 10% of the total marks for General/SEBC candidates and a minimum of 5% of the total marks for SC/ ST candidates.
3) Entrance Examination: The Entrance Examination would be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode on 02.07.2017 (Sunday). It will be of 3 hours duration and will consist of 200 multiple-choice questions.
4) When and How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations: www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 05.06.2017 to 16.06.2017.5 pm. After remitting the application fee, the candidate has to upload a recent passport size colour photograph, signature and the required documents along with the online application.
5) Application Fee: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) for General/SEBC candidates and Rs: 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) for SC/ST Candidates.
Mode of Payment: By online payment or by way of Head/Sub Post offices using e-challan generated during the submission of online application. Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
6) Admit Cards: Admit cards can be downloaded from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 26.06.2017 onwards.
7) The Entrance Examination and subsequent allotment of seats will be based on the various provisions laid down in the Prospectus for Entrance Examination for admission to Integrated Five-year LL.B course 2017-18. available on the website. Candidates are advised to carefully read the Prospectus before submitting applications.
Leave a Reply