Govt. of Maharashtra Admission of Fireman’s Training Course

Mumbai 400 098.
Tel. No. 022-26677555, Fax: 022-26660287
Website: www.mahafireservice.gov.in
Email: info@mahafireservice.gov.in

No. MFS/2-A/2013/601 Date: 29 April, 2013

PUBLIC NOTICE FOR ADMISSION OF FIREMAN’S TRAINING COURSE

State Fire Training Centre, introducing for the first time online admission process for Fireman’s Training Course for duration of 6 months, for dynamic and energetic youth, who are willing to do their career as a Fireman.

The applications for admission of the aforesaid Course are invited from the male candidates, who are domicile of Maharashtra and have passed S.S.C. examination, with minimum 50% marks (For SC/ST/NT/VJNT/SBC minimum of 45% of marks).

Candidate should submit his application online through website: http://www.mahafireservice.gov.in or http://oasis.mkcl.org/fire.

The last date of submission of application is 31st July, 2013. The applicant shall not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years of age at the time of submission of application. (Age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/NTA/JNIT/SBC is 05 years & for O.B.C. category is 03 years).

Online application and more details about Course contains will be available on http://www.mahafireservice.gov.in or http://oasis.mkcl.org/fire website from 6th May, 2013 onwards.

Sd/-
[M.V. Deshmukh]
Director, Maharashtra Fire Services

188 Responses

1. anurag ramdas hinge

May 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Fireman…
    It’s not a job….. But it is a social life.
    Whom I love more…..

2. santosh manjarekar

April 3, 2014 11:21 pm

dear sir , i have completed diploma fire & safety management one year, but i have interested six months training course, & my little brother admissions july 2014 so plz i have request u sir open the admissions for fireman training, thank you ,

3. Nagesh koyande

April 9, 2014 11:44 pm

sir i am doing b.sc.I want to do this course simultaneously with b.sc .so what is timing of course

4. Ganesh v Patil

April 14, 2014 11:29 am

Dear Sir

I have completed t.y.bcom I want to do this firemen training course and last two wait for your admission form but till we have to knowing for adimmisson form so plz mail to me for that open admission form

5. bhima

September 28, 2014 2:15 pm

6. Bhima Unawane

December 18, 2014 7:54 pm

7. Bhima Unawane

December 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Is there good scope after complete this course from maharashtra fire service.how much will be cost of this coures .is there any subsidy for sc candidates.after conplete course in how much duration i will get job .Please reply

8. Navnath Borude

January 24, 2015 12:52 pm

Dear sir i am intreasted firman course /sub officer course
    my qulification Bsc and my category sc pls mail open admission

9. Omkar Jadhav

March 3, 2015 12:47 pm

Dear sir,
    When is the next course of firemen starting from.. For 2015.
    Regards,
    Omkar Jadhav.

10. Vijay Borade

June 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Dear sir
    I want admission fire briged intreasted firman course /sub officer course
    my qulification 12 th ( hsc in 56 % pass) my category open
    pls mail open admission

11. ankit bharat wankhade

June 15, 2015 11:36 am

fireman is a very good job becouse fireman post is a compalsary post all campany and setelment we are life. I tray to addmition of maharashtha fire trenning acedemy in 2015-2016 thanks to mahafireservice……. thank you.

12. tejas shinde

July 1, 2015 12:28 pm

dear sir i am in ssc passed in 2nd attempt please kindly thought my application and give me admission in training centre for fireman training 2015

13. Shahid Tadavi

July 7, 2015 12:46 am

Dear sir…
    I want admission firman course /sub officer course
    my qulification 12 th 54% my category ST
    pls mail open admission please….

14. Tejash J. Gaudariya

July 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Dear sir…
    I want admission firman course /sub officer course
    my qulification th 54% my category opne
    pls mail open admission please….

15. AMIT LAXMAN JEDHE

August 18, 2015 10:08 am

Dear sir…
    I want admission firman course /sub officer course
    my qulification10 th 53% my category opne
    pls mail.

16. meenashu

September 11, 2015 1:09 pm

sir i want to admission fire and safety deploma corse . so plz mention its opening date and some points about this corse thanks

17. Neeraj Abhyankar

November 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Sir is their any course for high rise building fire safety & design. I am b
    BE CIVIL and want to gain knowledge fire protection, design of system etc
    Please convey