ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(A Statutory Body of the Government of India)
7TH Floor, Chanderlok Building
Janpath, New Delhi -110 001
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT)
- AICTE has been conducting the National level GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) since 2010 for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all postgraduate pharmacy programmes approved by AICTE.
- From last year GPAT is being conducted as computer based online test.
- The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting computer based online GPAT for admission for academic year 2014-15.
- The testing window will be open for three days i.e. from 25th February 2014 to 27th February 2014 in 57 cities. The candidates will have option of selecting date and city for appearing in the test.
Important Dates for GPAT 2014
|Registration window opens on||06.11.2013|
|Last Date for Online Registration||07.01.2014|
|Print out of Hall ticket||From 10.02.2014|
|Computer based test dates||25.02.2014 to 27.02.2014|
|Test Timings||9.30 am-12.30 pm 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|Declaration of result||15.03.2014|
|Print out of Score Cards||From 15.03.2014 to 14.04.2014|
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) and those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT-2014-15 examination.
- Online from 6th November, 2013 to 7th January, 2014 on website www.aicte-gpat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
|GPAT 2014||Rs. 1200 + Bank charges as applicable||Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable|
Note: Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
|Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card||Online through www.aicte-gpat.in|
|Cash Payment||Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India|
Note: AICTE reserves the right to change or cancel any test venue / centre and / or change the test time and dates at their own discretion.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Helpline number: 022-66258304
Fax Number: 022-25814283
For detailed information please visit website www.aicte-gpat.in
Download the notification in PDF form HERE: