INDIRA GANDHI DELHI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY FOR WOMEN
(Established by Govt. of NCT Delhi)
(Formerly Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology)
Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110006
Website: http://www.igdtuw. ac.in
Admission Announcement: 2014-15
IGDTU is a Technical University for Women having more than 1500 students on its Kashmere Gate Campus situated in the heart of Delhi. The University offers B.Tech. M.Tech, MCA & Ph.D Programmes in different branches of Engineering and Technology to the women of the country leading towards their enlightenment and empowerment. The University has excellent placement record due to growing demand of women engineers in our country
1. Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
2. Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
3. Mechanical & Automation Engineering (MAE)
4. Information Technology (IT)
M.Tech Programs (Regular)
1. Information Security Management
2. VLSI Design
3. Mobile and Pervasive Computing
4. Robotics and Automation
M.Tech Programs (Part-time)
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Master in Computer Application
Ph.D (Areas of Research)
1. Applied Sciences and Interdisciplinary areas like Nanotechnology and Environmental Sciences
2. Computer Science and Engineering
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering
4. Information Technology
5. Mechanical and Automation Engineering
6. Computer Applications
1. Admission to MCA program shall be done through combined counseling conducted by GGSIP University. The candidate would be required to appear for CET Exam Code 105 conducted by GGS IP Univ. on 27th April, 2014 from 10:30a.m. to 1.00p.m.
2. Admission to M.Tech Programs (i) For M.Tech Regular Program Admission shall be based on merit cum GATE score. (ii) For M .Tech (part-time) Program applications are invited from working professionals (iii) For lateral entry to M.Tech (part-time) program the candidates having NIELIT ‘C’ level qualification are eligible
3. Admission to Ph.D. Program shall be on the basis of Research Aptitude Test (RAT) or Interview or both. The RAT shall be conducted on 15th June 2014 at IGDTUW, Kashmere Gate Campus.
4. Admission to B.Tech Programs would be invited from the candidates who have been declared eligible for Central Counseling by the CBSE and placed in the merit / rank list prepared by the CBSE based on the score in JEE (Main) – 2014 and normalized score in Class 12 or other qualifying examination. 85% of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi Region (Students passing the qualifying examination from recognized Board/College/Institution located within the NCT of Delhi) and 15% of the total seats for candidates belonging to outside Delhi Region. The admission to B.Tech program will be done through on-line counseling to be notified shortly.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidate may apply for admission through online or off line (OMR) application for M.Tech & Ph.D Programmes.
The information brochure and application form would be on sale from 20th March, 2014 at various branches of Punjab & Sind Bank upon payment of Rs.750/- all over Delhi. On line submission of forms for M.Tech and Ph.D programs would commence from 15th March 2014. For Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, updates, notifications and other details related to counseling and admission visit the University Website. http://www.igdtuw.ac.in or http://www.igit.ac.in.
DATE OF OPENING: 15th March, 2014 (for on-line submission of forms)
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION
M.Tech: 31st May, 2014
MCA: 10th April, 2014
Ph.D.: 15th May, 2014
Download the notification:
April 28, 2014 2:36 pm
what is the cutoff for admission in mtech in igdtuw?? i hve secured 438 gate score in ece. 92.6percentile.
and 81% in btech till 7th semester. can i get admission in mobile and pervasive computing stream in igdtuw????
June 15, 2015 1:54 pm
What is the mum GATE score needed for admission to M.Tech in VLSI engg. in IGDTUW?
My GATE score is 483 with 84.5 % upto 7th sem, is there any chance ?
June 28, 2015 12:43 pm
please tell me the mini gate score for admission to m.tech in igdtu ??