Why one should opt for studying in IICT?
• Star Performer under UPTU-Excellence award
• NBA & Textile Institute (Manchester} Accreditation for B.Tech Course
• Offers Specialization in Advances in Carpet manufacture/ Home Textile Technology/Textile Designing Technology
• NABL Accredited Laboratories
• Existence of strong industry interface including industry driven training programmes (Short-term, MES & Distance mode)
• Successful GATE Scores for higher education
• Successful placement of B.Tech Students so far.
• Continued ISO 9001:2008 Certification
1st year B.Tech. (Carpet & Textile Technology)
Applications are invited for advance registration to facilitate admission to 1st year B.Tech. (Carpet and Textile Technology) against vacant seats, if any, after completion of CCB/AIEEE-2011 admission process.
Eligibility: On the basis of performance in 12th (10+2) examination conducted by approved board. Reservation as per Govt. rules.
Minimum overall aggregate: 60%
Minimum PCM aggregate: 65%
Minimum overall aggregate: 50%
Minimum overall aggregate: 55%
For details and application format visit our website http://iict.ac.in. The complete application must reach to the institute latest by 20 August 2011 on the above mentioned address. The short listed candidates are to report in the institute on 27 August 2011 at 10:30 A.M. with all original documents. The fee details and other relevant information are given in the application form. The names of the short listed candidates/or relevant notification may be seen on the institute website on 21 August, 2011.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CARPET TECHNOLOGY
Under the aegis of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts),
Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India
Chauri Road, Bhadohi – 221401 (UP)
Phone: +91 – 5414 – 225504, 228409 Fax: 225509, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org