The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade was set up in 1963 with the vision of developing intellectual capital in the area of International Trade and Business. Today as India takes its position as an emerging power in the global landscape, the need for trained human resources in the area of International Business becomes an imperative.
The MBA (International Business) Weekends is a unique Business Management Programme for developing a competent cadre of Business Executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for trained personnel in the field of international business management.
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institution.
- A minimum managerial experience (including self- employed) of not less than THREE Years as on June 30, 2014. (Only the work experience after eligibility qualifications will be considered).
- “No Objection Certificate” from employer is required.
- No age limit.
Mode of Admission
- Essay Writing, GD and Interview in May 2014.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and Physically Handicapped candidates as per Government of India norms.
- Results will be put up at the IIFT Website: www.iift.edu within a couple of days after the interviews.
How to Apply
- Application for the Programme is through prescribed Application Form available at IIFT.
- The forms will be supplied against a demand draft of ? 1,200 (^600 for SC/ST/PH candidates) favouring Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi or on cash payment of ^1,200 (^600 for SC/ST/PH candidates). SC/ST/PH category candidates are required to produce photocopy of the Certificate for purchasing the Application Form.
- Complete details of the Programme are also available at our website: www.iift.edu Application Form can also be downloaded from IIFT website and should be accompanied by a DD/Pay Order of the requisite amount at the time of submission.
- Filled-in applications with enclosures should reach IIFT at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 016 on or before the Last Date.
Last date of Receipt of Application: 30th April 2014
Essay Writing, GD & Interview: Mid of May 2014
Commencement of Programme: July 2014