INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE
DEPARTMENT OF HYDROLOGY
ADVERTISEMENT TO FILL UP PROJECT POSITIONS* Dated: 19-12-2013
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position as per the details given below for the consultancy/research projects) under the Principal investigator Dr. N.K. Goel, Department of Hydrology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Title of project: “Estimation of PMF design flood spillway capacity for Kalpasar Project”.
2. Sponsor of the project: Kalpasar Department (Hyd-6003/12-13)
3. Project position(s) and number: Project Associate – 03 Nos.
4. Qualifications: B.Tech. (Civil)/M,Tech. (Hydrology)/ M.Tech. (WRD)/ M.Tech. (GIS and Remote Sensing)/ Master in Meteorology or equivalent
5. Emoluments: Rs. 20,000-40,000 + HRA
6. Duration: One year
7. Job description: Analysis and handling of spatial and temporal data, Flood modeling and flood estimation
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
3. Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
4. Experience including research, industrial field and others.
5. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
6. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
7. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
8. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
The last date for application to be submitted to the office of Principal Investigator, Department of Hydrology, IIT Roorkee is January 10, 2014 at 5.00 P.M.
Download the notification for full details: