Indian School of Mines, DHANBAD
(Established under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, vide notification no.F11-4/67-U3. dated 181h September 1967, of the Government of India)
Advertisement for the Post of JRF for a DST sponsored INSPIRE Faculty Award Research Project
Applications along with attested copies of supporting documents with complete bio-data (including contact no./e- mail ID/experience) are invited for the position of one Junior Research Fellowship to work in a DST sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
|Name of the project||“Survivorship of the Mesozoic bivalves of Kutch, Gujarat”|
|Duration of Project||Four years|
|Principal Investigator||Dr. Shubhabrata Paul
Department of Applied Geology, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad-826 004; Jharkhand; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Phone : 0326-2235070 ; Fax : 0326-2296616; Mobile: 9163966633
|Qualification||Candidate should have first class or equivalent GPA in M. Sc./M. Sc. (Tech.) in Applied Geology/Geology/ M.Tech. Candidates with the final result awaiting may also apply, provided they satisfy all criteria at the time of interview. Candidates applying for the post may also possess valid NET/GATE qualification card.|
|Age||The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per GOI rules)|
|Stipend||As per DST Norms: Rs. 16,000/p.m. (consolidated) – for 1st & 2nd Year and Rs. 18,000/p.m. (consolidated) – for 3rd and 4th Year, which is likely to be revised.|
|Nature of post||The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.|
|Application Procedure||Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a copy of their CV to the Principle Investigator on or before 30th June, 2015.|
- Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit. The date and time of interview will be informed via email.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates will not be considered in absentia.
- Registration to Ph D of the selected candidates is mandatory and will be as per the ISM rules applicable at the time of admission.