NE1 7RU, United Kingdom
Telephone: (0191) 208 6000 From outside the UK dial +44 191 208 6000.
Value of award: Â£1,500
Start date and duration: Commences September 2015 entry for one year.
Application closing date: The closing date for applications is 20 July 2015.
Overview: The Faculty of Medical Sciences is offering a small number of scholarships for 2015 entry into the Medical Sciences MSc course and the following suite of MRes courses:
- Ageing and Health
- Animal Behaviour
- Biotechnology and Business Enterprise
- Cardiovascular Science in Health and Disease
- Evolution and Human Behaviour
- Medical and Molecular Biosciences
- Medical Genetics
- Medical Sciences
- Mitochondrial Biology and Medicine
- Molecular Microbiology
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Systems Biology
- Translational Medicine and Therapeutics
Eligibility Criteria: Available to self-funding international (non-EU) applicants.
How to apply: You will be automatically considered for a scholarship upon acceptance of an unconditional or conditional offer.
Professor Steve Yeaman
Director of International Postgraduate Studies
Faculty of Medical Sciences
Tel: +44 (0) 191 222 7433