Queen’s University Belfast
2013, University Road Belfast
BT7 1NN, Northern Ireland, UK
Queen’s University Management School (QUMS) is pleased to announce a number of new International MBA scholarships for home/EU and international postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2014.
QUMS International MBA Scholarships*
4 Scholarships of £7,200
3 Scholarships of £4,500
4 Scholarships of £1,000
* INTO Queen’s students are not eligible for QUMS International MBA Scholarships
INTO Queen’s Progression Scholarship**
2 Scholarships of £2,000
**Applicable to INTO Queen’s students only
To be eligible for these scholarships, a student must:
- Submit an International MBA Scholarship application form by 10th June 2014 Application forms can be submitted by email to email@example.com or by post to the International MBA Administrator, Queen’s University Management School, Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast, BT9 5EE (The school does not take responsibility for any late or lost applications)
- Have received an offer from Queen’s University Management School on the International MBA programme. Satisfy the eligibility conditions for the specific scholarship and the terms and conditions (see below)
- Be a self-funding student; partially sponsored students are eligible provided that they are paying their own fees equal to at least the amount of the scholarship
Assessment of Scholarships
Scholarship Applications will be assessed at a meeting of the Queen’s University Management School Scholarship Panel. Students will be assessed on:
- Academic Performance
- Statement of 500 words outlining work experience and details of relevant skills
- Personal statement of 500 words contained in the Scholarship Application Form
Students will be emailed by 30th June 2014 of scholarships awarded and will be required to indicate their acceptance by email by 10th July. Scholarship Award letters will be sent to the successful students along with an acceptance form which should be completed and returned to Queen’s University Management School within 7 days.
International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme Terms and Conditions
- Applies to students commencing a taught postgraduate International MBA programme at Queen’s University Management School in 2014/15 only
- All scholarships will take the form of a reduction in tuition fee.
- Students must be fully registered on the taught postgraduate International MBA programme at Queen’s University Management School by the 30 September 2014
- Students must have met their offer criteria in full
- International Students must have paid the minimum mandatory deposit required. If the minimum deposit is not paid the offer of scholarship may be revoked.
- The scholarship normally may not be held in conjunction with another Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction. If students are awarded more than one University award the award most appropriate to the student’s circumstances will be applied..
- If a student withdraws from the course the value of the scholarship will be reduced in line with the tuition fee liability
- The School reserves the right, in the absence of suitable candidates, not to award one or more of the scholarships.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards and regulations at its sole discretion.
- All scholars will be required to have their name (and potentially photograph and profile) included in Queen’s University publicity material.
Read more about it here: http://www.qub.ac.uk/schools/QueensUniversityManagementSchool/StudyingattheSchool/MastersProgrammes/InternationalMBA/Scholarships/