International Programme in Management for Executives, the ninth, full time, one-year residential programme would be launched in April 2016 at the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus. It is designed for mid/senior level professionals, to prepare them for leadership roles. The programme is designed to develop business education that is grounded in the Indian and international business environment. It aims at accelerating understanding of business at functional and strategic levels to prepare students to manage enterprises engaged in global business.
The overall goal of the programme is to broaden core managerial competencies to further enhance the professional growth of students. The specific objectives of the programme are to:
- Provide students with the fundamental principles of effective management of modern business organizations.
- Develop understanding of the roles and responsibilities of business managers in increasingly global nature of social and economic orders and corporate operations.
- Sharpen diagnostic and analytical skills for effective decision making in complex business perspectives.
- Sensitise students to the issues of cultural diversity and develop skills for effective management within multi-cultural work environments.
- Strengthen strategic leadership and team working skills.
- Executives with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3)
- GMAT score obtained from July 01, 2012 to October 30, 2015
- Minimum of 5 years full time post-qualification (after Graduation) professional experience as on March 31, 2016
Note:- The Programme is open to executives of all nationalities.
Student selection would be based on:
- Duly filled-in application form alongwith a Statement of Purpose (SOP) [Apply Online or Download Form available under Admission Process on IIML website)
- Two letters of Recommendation
- GMAT score
- Professional Experience
- Personal Interview
|1||Announcement of Programme (Apply Online OR download of application form from the website)||July 10, 2015|
|2||Submission of Complete Application||October 31, 2015 by 5:30 PM|
|3||Announcement of Short-listed Candidates||Second week of November 2015|
|4||Personal Interviews||Last week of November and First/Second week of December, 2015|
|5||Announcement of Selected Candidates||First week of January, 2016|
|6||Acceptance & Submission of First Fee Installment||Third week of January, 2016|
|7||Students report on Campus||First week of April, 2016|
|8||Induction Programme||First week of April, 2016|
|9||Commencement of Programme||First week of April, 2016|
The fee for International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX) is INR 19,11,000 which includes tuition, cost of course material, library, computer facilities, career counseling, student activities and mess charges, excluding accommodation charges at the Noida Campus, plus refundable caution money INR 20,000.
The fee also includes the cost of academic inputs, travel, visa and stay during the Overseas Module. Expenses for boarding and other incidentals like local transport, internet, telephone, stationery etc. during the Overseas Module, would be borne by the student.
All paid fee installment amounts are non-refundable.
For further information please contact
Administrative Officer, Admission Office IPMX,
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
B-1, Sector-62, Institutional Area,
Noida 201 307, (UP) INDIA
Phone: +91-120-6678481 +91-120-6678507
For more details, visit: http://www.iiml.ac.in/?page_id=541