The only way to win and stay ahead in today’s competitive retail industry is to stay relevant. That is where the Certificate Programme in Strategic Retail Management (CSRM) comes in. With over 200 hours of intensive learning, this programme helps you develop a strategic general management perspective in the retail context. You gain the right knowledge and apply it in your business. The result: sustained advantage over your competitors.
• Intensive general management programme in the retail context
• Understand and apply global retail best practices to your business context
• Interact with industry leaders and practitioners
• Action learning methodology to ensure immediate application
• International study tour for experiential learning on emerging trends and practices
Dates: June – December, 2013
5 teaching days every month
International study tour: November, 2013
Programme fee: INR 5,60,000
Fee covers expenses for the international study tour. Taxes extra.
Applications are invited for the 3rd batch of the programme.
Download the complete programme calendar at www.isb.edu/cee/
For details contact the Centre for Executive Education, Indian School of Business at +91 40 2300 7041/ 42 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.isb.edu/cee/csrm