2016 IWC Masters Scholarships
Master of Integrated Water Management (Australia)
The International Water Centre (IWC) is offering several scholarships for high calibre applicants who want to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) commencing in Semester 1,2016. These prestigious scholarships will be awarded on a merit-basis to candidates who clearly demonstrate potential to become future water leaders.
- For international candidates: up to three scholarships including:
- – up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships for future water leaders in developing countries in Asia-Pacific, Africa, South and Central America, Europe and the Middle East*; and
- – one full tuition scholarship for a future water leader in North America, Europe, the Middle East or Asia*.
- * list of eligible countries available on IWC website
- For domestic candidates: up to two full tuition scholarships for full-time or part-time/distance study of the MIWM program.
Master of Integrated Water Management
The IWC Master of Integrated Water Management is custom-designed and collaboratively delivered by leading industry practitioners and lecturers from IWC’s four founding member universities.
Scholarship candidates must have:
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution, and
- At least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering) relevant to the program, and
- International candidates must also demonstrate English Language Proficiency – eg. IELTS, TOEFL or PTE test or any alternative proof of English Language Proficiency as per The University of Queensland’s Policy.
How to Apply?
International candidates can apply online from 1 May until 1 Aug 2015: www.watercentre.org/scholarships-international
Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents can apply online from 1 July until 1 October 2015: www.watercentre.org/scholarships-domestic
The MIWM program will commence in February 2016 at The University of Queensland (Brisbane). Read the Scholarships Terms & Conditions before applying: www.watercentre.org/scholarships-tc
P: +61 7 3014 0200
For more details, visit the official page at: http://www.watercentre.org/education/programs/scholarships/iwc-masters-scholarships-international