JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ARCHITECTURE AND FINE ARTS UNIVERSITY
Mahaveer Marg, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-028
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND WEB BASED COUNSELING FOR FINE ARTS & DESIGN COURSES -2015
Certificate Verification and Web based Counseling to Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design Courses for the Academic year 2015-16 is scheduled on 14th and 15th of September 2015 at JNAFA University Campus, Masab Tank, Hyderabad. For further details contact Ph: 040-23319462
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND WEB OPTIONS:
|S. No.||Course / Discipline||Date /Time for Verification & web options|
|1||B. Design (Interior Design)||14-09-2015 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm Rank 1 to last|
|2||B.F.A ( Photography)||14-09-2015 from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm Rank 1 to last|
|3||B.F.A ( Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture & Animation)||15-09-2015 from 9:30 am to 1:30pm From 1 to 140 rank|
|4||B.F.A ( Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture & Animation)||15-09-2015 from 2:30 pm to 7:30pm From 141 to 290 rank|
- Certificate verification for special reservation categories under PH/NCC/CAP/SPORTS & GAMES is scheduled on 15-09-2015 at 2:30 PM
- Certificate verification for candidates applying under national integration is scheduled on 16th September 2015 from 11.00am onwards.
- Web options will be exercised on the day of certificate verification itself immediately after certificate verification at JNAFA University auditorium.
- Seat allotment is on 19-09-2015
- Candidates should attend for counseling as per the date and time specified for their courses. Admission Procedure
The university is in the 10th schedule of Andhra Pradesh Re-organization Act. The common admission process and the procedure and quotas envisaged under article 371- D will be followed.
Registration and Verification process
- All the candidates have to pay Registration cum processing fee of Rs.1000/-, however in respect of SC/ST candidates the fee is 500/- only. Registration cum processing fee (non – refundable) shall be paid in cash only.
- Candidates shall produce the following Original Certificates for verification at the time of Counseling and submit one set of Xerox copies of all certificates
- Hall ticket & Rank card in Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination
- SSC Pass Memo
- Provisional Intermediate / Diploma Certificate
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate / Diploma / equivalent
- Study certificate from VI class to Intermediate /Diploma
- Integrated Community Certificate(ICC) issued by MRO for candidates belonging to BC/SC/ST
- Transfer certificate.
- Income Certificate of parents issued by MRO in respect of SC/ST/BC/ EBC/ Minorities /PH candidates to claim fee exemption if their parental income from all sources is up to Rs.1,00.000/- per annum. For BC & EBC and up to Rs.2.00.000/- in case of SC/ST. The income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2015 will alone be accepted. The maximum eligible age for fee exemption as on 1.07.2015 for the various courses are
|Course of Study||EBC/Minorities /Disabled as on 1st July of the Academic Year||SC, ST & BC as on 1st July of the Academic Year|
|AH Graduate courses||25 years||29 years|
- PH/NCC/Sports and Games certificate ( If applicable) issued by competent authority
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) – 2% (two Percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence personnel including the children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the Permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in T elangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the State from Competent Authority.
- After verification, the candidates will be issued a receipt of certificate from the counter.
TUITION FEE DETAILS: Fee has to be paid at the time of admission. Candidates have to download the provisional allotment order and challan and pay the tuition fee if applicable in to Registrar admissions A/C – Number 62079831976.
|S.No||Course||No. of Seats Regular||Tuition Fee for Regular Seats. Per Annum||No. of seats in Self finance||Tuition fee for Self finance seats Per Annum|
|1||BFA (Applied Art)||35||Rs.10,000/-||15||Rs.35,000/-|
|6||B. Design (Interior Design)||60||Rs.35,000/-|
- All students of Telangana shall be eligible for reimbursement of up to maximum of Rs.35,000/- or the actual fee, whichever is less regardless of the fee charged by the College, subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by Government of Telangana.
- All Students who are local as per presidential order in the state of Andhra Pradesh whether they are studying in the institutions in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State shall be given fee reimbursement from the Government of A.P as per the eligibility of fee reimbursement scheme of the Government of A.P.
Admission process for National Integration category
- 5% Supernumerary Seats of the approved intake in each course will be meant for students of other states under national integration category. Admission in this quota will be applicable only to those candidates who write the Fine Arts and Design entrance examination -2015 and who studied from class 6th to 12th in other states in India (other than Telangana and A.P). Candidates who studied outside India in other countries are not eligible for admission under NIS.
- All Candidates Non – Andhra Pradesh/Non-Telangana candidates seeking admission under national integration category shall report on 16th September 2015 at 11:00 am with all relevant original certificates in support of their claim and get their certificates verified. The tuition fee for the candidates admitted under this category is Rs. 35,000/- per annum and there is no fee reimbursement from the Government.
- Candidates who studied Intermediate / Diploma in other state in India should obtain equivalency certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
Venue: Auditorium, Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture &Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Opp: Mahaveer Hospital, Hyderabad-500 028
Download the notification: