JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ARCHITECTURE & FINE ARTS UNIVERSITY
COUNSELING NOTIFICATION FOR ARCHITECTURE ADMISSIONS -2011
(Based on NATA Under the aegis of APSCHE, HYDERABAD)
The qualified candidates of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) belonging to AU/OU/SVU/NL local areas are informed to attend the counseling for admission into first year B. Architecture (B.Arch.) course in University (Regular/Part-Time) and private colleges affiliated to JNAFAU. Hyderabad, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur & Andhra University, Visakhapatnam as per the program notified below:
|Date||Time & Venue||Activity||Candidates Called|
|16-08-2011 17-08-2011 & 18-08-2011||10:00 AM onwards at JNAFAU. SPA. Auditorium. Masab Tank. Hyderabad||Certificates verification & Counseling||All qualified in NATA|
(If required candidates need to stay back on 19-08-2011 for counseling)
For NATA-2011 ranks, please visit our website www.jnafau.ac.in on 08-08-2011 after 5:00 PM.
NOTE: 1) Candidates shall produce the following original certificates for verification at the time of Registration:
a) NATA score card, b) Intermediate / Diploma certificate c) SSC pass memo d) Integrated Community Certificate (ICC) from MRO e) Income Certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2011 in respect of SC /SI / BC / Minorities / PH candidates if their parental income from all sources is less than Rs 1,00,000/- per annum, f) Physical fitness certificate from a Civil Asst Surgeon g) Study certificate from VI class to Intermediate / Diploma h)Transfer Certificate.
2)Fee to be paid at the time of admission:
a) All the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards Counseling fee. however in respect of SC/ST candidates the fee is Rs 300/- only b) Rs 10,000/- for B. Arch. (Regular) and Rs. 31,000/- for B.Arch. (Self finance) / B.Arch. (PTDC) courses in Government and Private Unaided colleges which can be paid in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of “Convenor, NATA Admissions-2011” of any nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad. However, counseling fee shall be paid in cash c) As per the Govt.Memo.No.6905-C/SW.Edn-2/2010. dated 19-07-2011 of Social Welfare Department, any student whose family income is less than Rs 1 lakh per annum, is eligible for a scholarship Further “The Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be considered for sanction of Scholarships subject to Verification and Eligibility as per the orders of the Government”.
3) Candidates claiming CAP/NCC/SP/PH special reservation categories shall also attend the counseling on the same day with all relevant original certificates in support of their claim.
4) This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates. Candidates may have to stay a day extra if necessary. Mere attending counseling does not guarantee seat.
5) Admissions will be made as per rules in vogue at the time of counseling.
6) For more details, please visit the website www.jnafau.ac.in. Please see the website regularly for updated information & ranks.
7) Class work will commence from 02-09-2011
Dr. D. VIJAY KISHORE
NATA (Admissions) – 2011
Leave a Reply