Kakatiya University is going to conduct PGCET 2014, a common entrance test for admissions into various PG courses during May 2014. Applications are invited from the desired candidates who seek admissions into PG courses in University and Affiliated colleges under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya and Shatavahana Universities.
Various Programmes offered through KUPGCET – 2014 include: MA, M.Com., M.Sc., MSW., MHRM., MTM., M.Ed., MCJ, M.Li.Sc., PG Diploma in Sericulture, PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry, 5-year Integrated M.Sc. (Chemistry / Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical Chemistry), and M.Sc. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Application form along with Information Brochure can be obtained directly on payment of Rs.400/- in cash or by post by sending a demand draft of Rs.400/- drawn in favor of “The Registrar. KUCET A/c” payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, Kakatiya University Branch ( Code.No.2262), Warangal along with a self-addressed envelop (35X25 cm) duly affixing Rs.50/- postage stamps.
1. Commencement of sale of applications: 15-03-2014
2. Last date for the receipt of filled-in applications: 16-04-2014
3. Last date for receipt at filled-in applications with late fee of Rs.500/-: 22-04-2014
3. Last date for receipt at filled-in applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-:26-04-2014
4. Commencement of PG Entrance Tests (Tentative): 02-05-2014
For more details, visit the KU Exam’s site: http://www.kuexams.org