Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
We are currently offering 50 scholarships for 2015, as given below:
1) A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
2) A maximum of Rs.2 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
Applicants are required to:
- Possess a First Class degree or any equivalent diploma from a recognized Indian university, OR, be studying in the Final Year, provided they are able to produce completion certificates before 30th June, 2015
- Have submitted applications to or received an acceptance from reputed foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2015, but not later than February 2016.
- Be Indian nationals.
Application forms can also be collected from our office at the address below. For further queries please email Mr. Rodrigues on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (022) 22895526
1) The form needs to be printed on legal / full scape size paper and not A4 size paper.
2) The last date to submit the form is 31.03.2015
3) Forms need to be sent to the following address:
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust
Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bushan Marg,
Colaba, Mumbai – 400 001