DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY POST GRADUATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (KUPGCET-2014)
(FOR KAKATIYA & SATAVAHANA UNIVERSITIES)
ICR Applications in the form of prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible candidates who have passed or appeared for the final year examination in the qualifying degree course for admission into P.G. Courses as listed in the brochure/website (www.kakatiya.ac.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M.S.W., M.H.R.M., M.T.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.C.J., M.L.I.Sc. PG Diploma in Sericulture, PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry, 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Chemistry/Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Chemistry), and M.Sc. (Nanoscience & Nanotechnology) for the Academic Year 2014-15 offered by University, Constituent, and Affiliated Colleges under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University and Satavahana University through KUPGCET-2014.
Courses offered under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University, Warangal:
M.A. (Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Sociology Gender Studies.); M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Psychology); Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM); Master of Tourism Management (MTM); Master of Social Work (MSW); Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (MCJ); M.Com. (M.Com; M.Com. (Financial Accounting); M.Com.(Banking & Insurance); and M.Com.(Computer Applications)); P.G. Diploma in Sericulture, P.G. Diploma in Clinical Bio-Chemistry; Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc); Master of Education (M.Ed.); Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.); and 5-Year Integrated PG Programme in M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry).
Courses offered under the jurisdiction of Satavahana University, Karimnagar:
M.A (Economics, Sociology, English, Telugu, Urdu); Master of Social Work (MSW); M.Com. ( M.Com.; M.Com. (Financial Accounting)); M.Sc. (Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Physics, Engineering Physics & Instrumentation, Food Science & Technology)
Application forms along with the Information Brochure can be had from the Directorate of Admissions, KakatiyaUniversity, Warangal on payment of Rs.400/- in cash. Those candidates who wish to have the application through post can obtain from the Office of the Directorate of Admissions, KU by sending a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, KUCET A/c’ payable at S.B.H., Kakatiya University Branch (Code No.2262), Warangal along with a self-addressed envelope (35 x 25 cm) duly affixing Rs.50/- postage stamps.
Commencement of sale of Applications: 15-03-2014
Last date for receipt of filled-in applications (without late fee): 16-04-2014
Last date for receipt of filled-in applications (with a late fee of Rs.500/-): 22-04-2014
Last date for receipt of filled-in applications (with a late fee of Rs.1,000/-): 26-04-2014
Commencement of P.G. Entrance Tests (Tentative): 02-05-2014
1) Filled in ICR applications along with two envelopes duly stamped shall be submitted/sent to the Director, Directorate of Admissions, KakatiyaUniversity, Warangal 506009 (AP) on or before the last date.
2) M.Com. Entrance Test shall be common for all specializations i.e., M.Com. General, M.Com. (FA), M.Com. (B & I), M.Com. (CA).
3) M.Sc. (Mathematics) Entrance Test shall be common for M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.Sc.(Statistics), and M.Sc.(Applied Mathematics).
3) There will be no Entrance Test for M.A (Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu), M.Sc. (Food Science & Technology) and PG. Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry, but the candidates seeking admission into these courses have to submit the application in response to this notification. The admissions shall be made based on merit in the qualifying examination.
4) Candidates who have passed or appeared for final year Intermediate Examination (MPC/BPC) of 2014 are eligible to apply for 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. Courses.
5) KakatiyaUniversity will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application forms.
6) Schedule of First Phase Admission Counseling will be intimated in the Marks/Rank Card. No Call Letters will separately be sent to the candidates. The eligibility criteria and all other details are available in the Information Brochure. For further details log on to www.kakatiya.ac.in.
Download the notification: