For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced Programme or MSc in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme starting September 2014 or February 2015 (All MA, MSc and LL.M programmes as mentioned on the website Master’s programmes in Leiden, a number of programmes have a start date in September only).
All nationalities enrolling in the following programmes starting September 2014 or February 2015 (programmes listed below have a September start date only, with the exception of Adv. Studies in Air & Space Law):
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Air & Space Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in European & International Business Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in International Tax Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Public International Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in International Civil & Commercial Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Law & Digital Technologies
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in European Tax Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in European & International Human Rights Law
- MSc in International Relations & Diplomacy
Scholarship Amount: The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 5 awards:
- Platinum Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee* and an allowance of €10,000 for living costs
- Gold Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee*
- Silver Covers 75% of the tuition fee
- Bronze Covers 50% of the tuition fee
- Ivory Covers 25 % of the tuition fee
Application procedure for September 2014 / February 2015 intake (the application for September 2014 is closed for all faculties except Law)
|1A||Fill in your online application for admission to Leiden University||LExS closed for all faculties except three programmes for Law.
Deadline 15 May 2014 for the following three programmes of the Faculty of Law starting in September 2014.
Deadline 1 October 2014 for programmes starting in February 2015. Please be advised that the LExS is going to change. Updated information will be available on this website around July.
|B||Upload all necessary documents|
|C||Indicate clearly that you would like to apply for the LExS scholarship on the scholarship page|
|D||Upload your letter of motivation for the LExS scholarship on the scholarship page|
|E||Submit your online application|
|F||Pay the application fee|
|2A||All LExS applicants will be informed by the scholarship department of Student Educational Affairs||End of April 2014 for the September 2014 intake for all programmes except Law programmes.
Mid May/Mid June 2014 for the September 2014 intake for Law programmes.
Mid November 2014 for the February 2015 intake
For complete details, visit: http://prospectivestudents.leiden.edu/scholarships/scholarship/lexs.html
Leave a Reply