Program: Full-time PGDM program.
Eligibility: The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university and should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate. Students completing their examinations by June 07, 2009 may also apply.
1. Register for XAT 2009 with the required fees at www.xlri.edu and obtain XAT ID. Last date for XAT 2009 online registration is November 30, 2008. Only candidates who have applied to XAT 2009 are eligible for admission to LIBA.
2. For applying to LIBA
a) Get a demand draft (DD) for Rs.1000/- favouring LIBA CHENNAI payable at Chennai
b) Pay Rs. 1000/- at any of the specified IMS learning centre and obtain the receipt and Admission bullettin.
3. Register online at www.liba.edu by giving your XAT ID and details of DD / IMS receipt.
4. Take a print-out of the Payment Advice form.
5. Mention your name and XAT ID on the reverse of the DD and send your DD / IMS receipt along with the Payment Advice form to the
LIBA, Loyola College,
Chennai 600 034.
6. Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short listed only on the basis of their XAT 2009 scores. Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.Candidates can give their choice of Interview centre, however it is subject to discretion of LIBA
LIBA online registration closes : February 4, 2009
Receipt of LIBA application fees closes : February 11, 2009
For Full Details, Head over to: http://liba.sify.net/xlri_instructions.php