Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Mode of Test : Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test
Paper Based Test: 04 May 2014 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test: 10 May 2014 (Saturday) onwards**
**If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 10 May 2014 itself.
Paper Based Test: 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
Computer Based Test: In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to Apply: Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
Register online at website lnk: http://apps.aima.in/matmay14 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link:http://apps.aima.in/matmay14 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Sale Counters: AIMA Nodal Centres
List of Participating Management Institutes: Click here for the list.
Last Date For sale of Forms: 16 April 2014 (Wednesday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 19 April 2014 (Saturday)
Last Date For Online Registration: 16 April 2014 (Wednesday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 19 April 2014 (Saturday)
Test Centre City: Click Here for the List
- Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 04 May 2014 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 10 May 2014 onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 04 May 2014 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 04 May 2014.
- One candidate can appear only for one date for the May 2014 MAT.
For more information and applying online, visit: http://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html