International Institute for Aerospace Engineering & Management (IIAEM), Jain University inviting applications for MBA in Aviation Business Management for the academic year 2014-2016.
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a minimum of 50% marks (Incase of SC/ST candidates there will be a relaxation of 5%)
• Candidates appearing in their final semester / year of exams are also eligible to apply
Duration: 2 years (4 Sems)
• Selection will be based on the performance in the entrance examination conducted by IIAEM followed by group discussion and interview
• Candidates with a score of 50% percentile (CAT score) or 500 out of 800 (MAT Score) or qualified in PGCET (MBA) conducted by VTU can appear for group discussion and interview for direct admission
• Prior experience in aviation industry will be an added advantage
Jain University, 319, 17th Cross, 25th Main
J P Nagar 6th phase, Bengalore – 560 078
M: +91 81230 70809 (Prof. N. Nagraj) / +91 98806 41709 (Prof. V.V. Subrahmanyam)
Date: Please contact the above numbers to fix up an appointment for entrance test.
Application Fee: Rs. 500.
Last date for submission of application: 1 May 2014.
Fore more details, visit: http://iiaem.jainuniversity.ac.in/MBA-Aviation.htm