Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) 2014-16
Approved by AICTE
Management Development Institute (MDI), one of India’s premier B-schools, promoted by IFCI, has launched its Murshidabad campus after the success of its MDI, Gurgoan campus.
- Should be able to furnish valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Candidates who are able to furnish valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT would be short listed on the basis of the details in the application form and the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT scores. Only the short listed candidates will then be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews from 20th to 26th June, 2014 at the centers, viz. Kolkata, MDIM Campus, Jangipur, Raghunathganj, District – Murshidabad, and MDI Gurgaon.
The information brochure and application form are available on cash payment of Rs. 1800 from 20th May to 05th June, 2014 from Admission office. Candidates can also download application form from MDIM website and send it along with a demand draft of Rs.1800 in favour of “Management Development Institute”, payable at Kolkata For detailed eligibility and admission process please visit our website: http://www.mdi.ac.in/MDI-Murshidabad/index.html or www.mdi.ac.in and follow the link mdi@murshidabad
Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection by 20th July, 2014.
The information brochure and application form are available on cash payment of Rs. 1800 from 20th May to 05th June, 2014 from Admission office MDI Murshidabad Kolkata Camp Office DB 3, Sector 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064 candidates can download application form from MDIM website http://www.mdi.ac.in/MDI-Murshidabad/index.html. or mdi.ac.inand follow the link mdi@murshidabad and send it along with a demand draft of Rs.1800 in favour of “Management Development Institute”, payable at Kolkata Last Date for Submission of Form
Application Forms complete in all respects should reach MDIM on or before 05th June 2014 at the address given below:
The Administrative Officer, Admission Office
Management Development Institute Murshidabad
Camp Office, DB 3, Sector 1
Saltlake City, Kolkata -700064
Tel No. (+91 33) 40232002, 40043733
- Information Brochure along with Application Form available from: 20th may 2014
- Last Date of submission of application form at MDI(M): 05 June 2014. 05 PM
- GD and Personal Interview: 20th to 26th June 2014
- Final admission offer: 20th July 2014
- Program commencement: 31st July 2014 (Thursday)
Leave a Reply