Directorate of Medical Education & Research
CET CELL, OPP. GOVT. DENTAL COLLEGE BUILDING
ST.GEORGE’S HOSPITAL COMPOUND
NEAR CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI TERMINUS (CST), MUMBAI – 400 001.
GRAM: MEDUCATNSEARCH, MUMBAI
TEL NO.:+91-22-22652251/57/59, 22620363 (Ext. -317/323)
FAX NO.: +91-22-22652168, +91-22-22620562
MH-SSET 2014 – Superspeciality Entrance Examination for DM / MCh
Govt. of Maharashtra has been conducting Superspeciality entrance examination (MH- SSET) since 1990. The merit list of this entrance examination (MH-SSET-2014) will be utilised for selection of candidates for admission to all DM & MCh Superspeciality courses at the Medical colleges/Institutions in the state of Maharashtra in the academic year 2014-2015
ELIGIBILITY: A candidate will be eligible for MH-SSET 2014 and for selection/admission to a course in Superspeciality if fulfills following conditions.
- The candidate must possess recognized postgraduate degree MD/MS or its equivalent from a medical college recognized by MCI.
- A permanent MCI/Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC)/any other state council registration is a precondition for appearing for MH-SSET.
- The minimum percentage of marks secured by the candidates in the MH-SSET 2014 for the purpose of eligibility for admission to Superspeciality courses shall be 50% for all the candidates.
he information Brochure containing procedures for admission to Superspeciality courses will be made available on website of DMER www.dmer.org. An applicant seeking admission to the MH-SSET 2014 will be required to submit single prescribed online application form (ANNEXURE “D” Specimen Copy of online application form).
Cost of online application form of MH-SSET 2014 & examination fee is Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 60/- as Bank Charges. This amount is not refundable.
The information Brochure and online application Form will be available from 23/05/2014 to 30/05/2014. Before filling Online Application form candidates should download information brochure of MH-SSET 2014 and read the same carefully. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of MH-SSET 2014.
‘Apply Online for MH-SSET 2014’ Link will be available on DMER website www.dmer.org at: http://220.127.116.11/MHSSET/WebPages/mhsset.html?r.
1. Online Registration & filling Application form: 23/05/2014 to 30/05/2014
2. Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan: 26/05/2014 to 02/06/2014
3. Issue of Admit Cards (Online): 04/06/2014 to 08/06/2014
4. Date of Examination: 08/06/2014 (Sunday)