Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology
Biotech Park, Electronics City, Phase I
Bengaluru – 560100, Karnataka
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology invites applications from eligible students for M.Sc. in ‘Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology’ recognised and the degree awarded by University of Mysore.
- Applicant should have completed a bachelor’s degree (BTech, BE, BSc, MBBS, BDS, BPharm, BAMS) in any subject of science/technology such computer science, chemistry, pharma, physics, mathematics, statistics, biotechnology, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, agriculture, medicine, dentistry or veterinary sciences.
- The applicant is required to obtain at least 50% (overall) in his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- There is no age bar for applying.
- For students from India : 500/-
- For NRI/Foreign students: 1000/-
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Apply online at: http://resource.ibab.ac.in/cgi-bin/application/Onlineapp.cgi
For more details, visit: http://www.ibab.ac.in/?page_id=262