TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
PAREL, MUMBAI 400 012
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR (ACADEMICS)
Course Name: MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.SC.) IN CLINICAL RESEARCH
Course Details: Two-years “Master of Science in Clinical Research” fM.Sc.ClinRes) is a post-graduate degree which will be awarded by the Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) deemed university. The course will be conducted at the Tata Memorial Centre and will be followed by a mandatory one-year internship at the Tata Memorial Centre and its outreach centres. The course will commence in August 2014
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following subjects
- B.Sc in Bioscience/Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology)
- B.Sc in Chemistry B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science (B.Pharm)
- Graduate in Medicine (Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha)
- Graduation in Dentistry (BDS)
- Occupational therapy Physiotherapy Nursing (B.Sc)
Preference will be given to candidates with previous training / experience in clinical research
- Selection will be based on the evaluation of performance in written test followed by interview
- The weightage for the written and oral examination shall be in the ratio of 85:15.
- 25% of seats will be reserved for in-house candidates from the Tata Memorial Centre
Age Limit: 30 Years as on 1st July 2014 (Relaxable for 05 years SC/ST and 03 years for OBC)
Duration: 2-years course + 1-year internship (mandatory)
Fees: Course fees will be charged from selected candidates at the rate of Rs 30,000 per year for the two years of the course. Fees will be deducted from the stipend on a monthly basis at the rate of Rs 2500 per month
Stipend: First year: Rs 10000 per month. Second year: Rs 12000 per month. Third year (Internship period): Rs 16000 per month.
Accommodation: Selected candidates from outside Mumbai may be provided hostel accommodation on payment depending on availability
Application Form: Eligible candidates may send their application in the proforma given along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand top corner with attested copies of education qualifications, age and also, a non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 25/- for SC / ST / OBC candidates) in favour of Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai on or before 15th July 2014 to Office of the Director (Academics), 13th Floor, Homi Bhabha Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai 400 012.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM FROM http://tmc.qov.in/
- During the course, the student shall not apply for any post or any other courses / P.G. studies / Scholarship or appear for any examination or interview outside or if applied before start of the training, the candidate has to give proper information to this institution.
- Candidates leaving the course midway will have to repay the entire stipend amount and the course fee Rs. 60,000/- (02 Years)
Last Date of Application: 15th July 2014.
List of Eligible candidates & Date of Examination will be displayed on website: http://tmc.gov.in/ By 20th July 2014.
Leave a Reply